The Parish of Straide welcomes and encourages the participation of children, young people and adults in Parish life and activities. The Parish strives to create a safe environment for all involved.
Code of Conduct.
- Children, young People and Adults treat each other with respect.
- All Children, Young People are treated fairly and equitably.
- If a Child, Parent / Guardian is unhappy with any aspect of the child’s / young persons care, all aspects of any complaint will be considered by a third party.
- Children, Young People and Adults will use respectful language.
- Children, Young People and Adults will respect the individual’s right to privacy.
- The physical integrity of Children, Young People and Adults will be respected.
- Children, Young People and Adults will respect the property and premises connected with Parish activities.
- Children and Young People will not be given alcohol or illegal drugs, under any circumstances.
Parish Representatives for the ‘Safeguarding Children : Policy and Procedures’: Bridie Mulroy & Jane Mulroy
Diocesan Child Protection Workers
Fr. Joseph Gavigan (094) 9860011
Mrs Teresa Curley (094) 9860797