Covid 19 Restrictions Update
Due to the country moving into Level 3 lockdown from midnight on October 6th the following restrictions will apply to our Church until further notice:
- Masses will take place at the times listed in the Newsletter – but without a congregation present.
- Anniversary Masses already booked will continue to be said as originally scheduled (without a congregation) – unless families prefer to reschedule.
- Those who have the facility to do so, are encouraged to join in online.
- The Church will continue to be open throughout the day for private prayer.
- Funerals can have 25 people maximum in attendance.
- In addition to the child and the priest, Baptisms can have both parents and both God parents present and no others. Those present should not have to travel from outside the county.
- Offertory donations can be made online by those who are in a position to do so.
So, until we can join together again (when restrictions are lifted) do take care, keep safe and look out for one another.
Please feel free to make contact at any time if I can be of help – (094) 9031029.